Gîte Veules les roses (38 m2) – 2/3 pers
75.00€ – 285.00€
The perfect « cocoon » gîte thanks to its location and its nice terrace away from all the others and completely in the sun in the afternoon. It can host a couple and a child thanks to its extra bed. Both bedrooms are upstairs.
Rentals of one week or more have priority (prices in green). The prices include the access to our relaxation area.
Pets are allowad and welcome, no extra charge will be required
SPECIAL -15% DISCOUNT for a 2nd cottage on the same period
-20% on a third and a 4th cottage
IMPORTANT : Please make sure to mention the specific dates you want to book for your stay (after checking the availability on our planning) in “Notes about the reservation” right before the payment.
NB: Due to an inflation rate of 6.5% recorded in France over 1 year, Villa Argonne was unfortunately obliged to pass on this increase to its 2023 prices but limiting it only to 5%
The payment of the deposit has to be made online by bank transfer, check or paycard with 3D Secure.
Details of the main equipment available below.
Main proposed equipments :
- 1 Double bed (160 cm / 200 cm) + 1 single bed (90X190) with “Bio” in Cocktail Scandinave bedding
- Bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with a multi-jets shower, heated towel rail and a hairdryer available
- Separate toilets
- Kitchen : oven microwave multi-function, removable plate induction, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, toaster….
- Hig-quality subfloor heating (1st floor)
- Aluminum French windows with soundproofing andthermal insulation both
- Independent 14m2 East terrace with outdoor living furniture and deck chairs
- Free wifi Internet
- 102 cm Flat screen TV with satellite + NETFLIX + Bluetooth speaker
- Nearby independent parking space in the closed property
Here is the booking schedule = thank you for checking the availability :
7 Nights New year, 7 Nights winter French holidays, 7 Nights March, 7 Nights April-July, 7 Nights High season, 7 Nights late summer & medium fall, 7 Nights late fall, 7 Nights Christmas Holidays, 2 NIGHTS New Year, 2 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 2 NIGHTS March, 2 NIGHTS April-July, 2 NIGHTS high season, 2 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 2 NIGHTS late fall, 2 NIGHTS Christmas Holidays, 4 Nights New year, 4 Nights winter French holidays, 4 Nights March, 4 Nights April-July, 4 Nights High season, 4 Nights late summer & medium fall, 4 Nights late fall, 4 Nights Christmas Holidays, 3 NIGHTS New Year, 3 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 3 NIGHTS March, 3 NIGHTS April-July, 3 NIGHTS high season, 3 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 3 NIGHTS late fall, 3 NIGHTS Christmas Holidays
There are no reviews yet.