Gîte le Tréport (36 m2) – 2 pers
75.00€ – 285.00€
It is our smallest gîte and was designed for two persons on one level. It is very nice and handy to live in and has heating from the floor and a terrace in the sun.
Rentals of one week or more have priority (prices in green). The prices include the access to our relaxation area.
Your pets are allowed and welcome; no extra-charge will be required
SPECIAL -15% DISCOUNT for the 2nd cottage on the same period
-20% DISCOUNT on the 3rd and the 4th cottage
IMPORTANT : Please make sure to mention the specific dates you want to book for your stay (after checking the availability on our planning) in “Notes about the reservation” right before the payment.
NB: Due to an Inflation rate of 6.5% recorded in France over 1 year, the Villa Argonne was unfortunately obliged to pass on this increase to its 2023 prices but limiting it only to 5%
The payment of the deposit has to be made online by bank transfer, check or paycard with 3D Secure.
Details of the main equipment available below.
Main proposed equipments :
- Easy access thanks to a wheelchair ramp for the disabled persons
- Double bed (160 cm / 200 cm) with “Bio” in Cocktail Scandinave bedding
- Bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with “walk-in” shower with a multi-jets column, heated towel rail and a hairdryer available
- Separate toilets
- Kitchen : oven microwave multi-function, removable plate induction, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, toaster….
- Hig-quality subfloor heating
- Aluminum French windows with soundproofing andthermal insulation both
- Independent 14m2 East terrace with outdoor living furniture and deck chairs
- Free wifi Internet
- 102 cm Flat screen TV with satellite + NETFLIX + Bluetooth speaker
- Nearby independent parking space in the closed property
Here is the booking schedule = thank you for checking the availability :
7 Nights New year, 7 Nights winter French holidays, 7 Nights March, 7 Nights April-July, 7 Nights High season, 7 Nights late summer & medium fall, 7 Nights late fall, 7 Nights Christmas Holidays, 2 NIGHTS New Year, 2 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 2 NIGHTS March, 2 NIGHTS April-July, 2 NIGHTS high season, 2 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 2 NIGHTS late fall, 2 NIGHTS Christmas Holidays, 4 Nights New year, 4 Nights winter French holidays, 4 Nights March, 4 Nights April-July, 4 Nights High season, 4 Nights late summer & medium fall, 4 Night late fall, 4 Nights Christmas Holidays, 3 NIGHTS New Year, 3 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 3 NIGHTS March, 3 NIGHTS April-July, 3 NIGHTS high season, 3 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 3 NIGHTS late fall, 3 Nights Christmas Holidays
There are no reviews yet.