Gîte Etretat (56 m2) – 4/6 pers
95.00€ – 335.00€
This gîte is the biggest we have and has two independent bedrooms upstairs and a large fold-out sofa in the living room on the ground floor. This gîte has a lot of character with its American kitchen, its bar stools and its furniture in “iron-wood”.
A large closed terrace brightened up by a lawn will allow you to enjoy the very last sunrays in the evening (the terrace is in the sun from about 3.00pm). This gîte also has a large Italian shower with multiple water jets.
Rentals of one week or more have priority (prices in green). The prices include the access to our relaxation area.
Your pets are allowed and welcome; no extra-charge will be required
SPECIAL -15% DISCOUNT for a 2nd cottage on the same period
-20% DISCOUNT for a third and for a 4th cottage
IMPORTANT : Please make sure to mention the specific dates you want to book for your stay (after checking the availability on our planning) in “Notes about the reservation” right before the payment.
The payment of the deposit has to be made online by bank transfer, check or paycard with 3D Secure.
Details of the main equipment available below.
Main proposed equipments :
- 2 Double beds (160 cm / 200 cm) with “Bio” in Cocktail Scandinave bedding added with a double sofa bed (140cm / 200cm)
- Bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with “walk-in” shower with a multi-jets column, heated towel rail and a hairdryer available
- Separate toilets
- Kitchen : oven microwave multi-function, removable plate induction, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, toaster….
- Aluminum French windows with soundproofing andthermal insulation both
- Independent 22m2 West terrace with outdoor living furniture ( 6 chairs + table) and deck chairs
- Free wifi Internet
- 102 cm Flat screen TV with satellite + Blue-Ray / DVD player (150 dvd or blue-ray) + Bluetooth speaker
- Nearby independent parking space in the closed property
Here is the booking schedule = thank you for checking the availability :
WEEK New year, WEEK winter French holidays, WEEK March, WEEK April-July, WEEK high season, WEEK late summer & medium fall, WEEK late fall, WEEK Chrismas Holidays, 2 NIGHTS New Year, 2 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 2 NIGHTS March, 2 NIGHTS April-July, 2 NIGHTS high season, 2 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 2 NIGHTS late fall, 2 NIGHTS Chrismas Holidays, MID-WEEK New year, MID-WEEK winter French holidays, MID-WEEK March, MID-WEEK April-July, MID-WEEK high season, MID-WEEK late summer & medium fall, MID-WEEK late fall, MID-WEEK Chrismas Holidays, 3 NIGHTS New Year, 3 NIGHTS winter French holidays, 3 NIGHTS March, 3 NIGHTS April-July, 3 NIGHTS high season, 3 NIGHTS late summer & medium fall, 3 NIGHTS late fall, 3 NIGHTS Chrismas Holidays